Use it or lose it. Vision insurance benefits do expire.
At See Clear Optical, we are the first and the only online optical store, to bill insurance directly in addition to providing in-home visits. We work with most insurance providers. we take care of the paperwork for you with direct billing, so you don’t have to worry about forms or claims. Before your purchase, talk to your insurance provider about your vision care benefits and what they include, as every plan is different. Most Insurance companies do not cover Accessories, Frames only, or Non-prescription glasses. We can only bill your insurance if you are purchasing prescription glasses/sunglasses or prescription contact lenses. For those who would like us to submit the claims on their behalf, we are happy to do so. In order To bill your insurance, you have to provide us with your insurance information prior to completing your purchase. Insurance billing reversals can only be done within the same business day before 5:00 pm Pacific Time (PT).
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Creat your see clear optical account and upload your prescription
- Choose your prescription eyeglasses, Sunglasses, or contact lenses and add them to your cart
- Fill out our Electronic transmission authorization and consent form
- Wait for our confirmation which could take up to 2 business days.
- We will contact you with your insurance results and the coverage amount in addition to out-of-pocket cost (if any). We will provide you with an insurance code for the amount covered by your insurance which you will use to check out your shopping cart. By entering that code, the amount covered by your insurance will be deducted from your purchase. you may have to pay an out of pocket cost if there’s any uncovered amount.